Table of Contents
Top Holdings Inspector
Top Holding in These Funds
- We've become more social - our new Notes feature means you can now leave comments on any security. Share your thoughts and find out what others are saying!
- Simply find the security, scroll down to the notes section, and write your note using up to 280 characters.
- We have 33 fundamental data points for stocks and 13 for funds to help you make more informed investment decisions
- You can find this data on any stock or fund pageLi
Stay up to date with our Insights feature - every weekday, new insights from the world's top investors such as Fidelity, BlackRock or Vanguard are showcased in the app.
The insights are handpicked by our team to make sure you know everything about what is going on in the investing world.
Organised in different categories, you will find a range of insights on trending financial topics, from emerging markets to biochemistry.
Our Important Dates feature will make sure you never miss out on a stock's key event again.
Important Dates shows you everything you need to know: From upcoming earnings announcements to the next dividend date and even ex-dividend dates - this feature has got you covered.
With Important Dates, you will not only see all dates about the stocks in your portfolio, but also all events surrounding stocks that you might not have invested in yet, such as the stocks in your Watchlist.
- Collections organises stocks and funds into different categories.
- You can find this feature under the Discover tab.
- Use Collections to find securities that match your current investing style or areas of investing you are interested in.
- Portfolios gives you full analysis on your holdings by providing weighted rankings for your stocks and funds.
- Under the Portfolio tab, create a New portfolio and input your holdings either as %s or using monetary amounts.
- You can add stocks and funds and edit their weight in your portfolio at any time.
- Experiment with dream holdings and see how they'd impact your current investments.
- See how well your investments match your investment style.
- Portfolio Breakdowns shows you how well balanced your portfolio is.
- With nine different views, you can see exactly how your portfolio is spread out across:
- Asset class
- Stock industry
- Stock sub-industry
- Fund type
- Fund universe
- Fund style
- This feature not only shows you the categories your portfolio is made up of, but also what you might be missing out on (for example sectors).
Top Holdings Inspector
- Top Holdings Inspector shows which stocks and bonds are inside your portfolio, adding up the individual securities from any funds you have.
- To use this feature, create your portfolio and then scroll down to the bottom of the page to find that portfolio's Top Holdings Inspector.
- Click the ⓘ icon to find out more about how the % number is calculated.
- You may not realise that funds you hold are investing in certain companies, or how much of your portfolio relies on a certain stock.
- Top Holdings Inspector gives you full transparency on your portfolio so you can make better informed investment decisions.
- Comparison shows you better ranking stocks and funds to invest in.
- First, create a portfolio in the Portfolio tab.
- Comparison will then show you a visual representation on which rankings you could improve on.
- For stocks, this will be quality, value or momentum. For funds, this will be risk, return or fees.
- You will also find Star holdings, these are suggestions of similar companies that rank better.
- Comparison shows you better ranking investment opportunities that still align with your overall investment style.